Etsy CEO Chad Dickerson has revealed a few behind the scenes peeks into the company culture of Etsy (“The Etsy Way”):
"Pretty much everything we write about above is open source (even the culture) so the motivated reader will find links to tips and actual software along the way to actually set things up on his/her own.
Etsy had grown their merchant revenues in 2011 from $314 million to $538 million. In December they broke records with a turnover of $70 million.
- Etsy Raises Merchant Revenues to $538 Million in 2011 (+71%)
- Etsy Tech Talk: Moving Fast At Scale
- Etsy Grows Revenues from $180 Million to $314 Million
- Etsy 2008-2010: Business Growth Under the Microscope
- Etsy Raises Another $20 Million and Picks New COO
- Etsy 2010: How Social Can Commerce Get?
Originally posted in German by Jochen Krisch, adapted for excitingcommerce.com by Jason Soo.