In 2011 and for the first time, Etsy has broken the half billion dollar threshold for merchant revenues. The $538 million of revenues are a 71% increase from the 2010 figure of $314 million. In December alone, the volume of turnover on Etsy went to $70 million from $41 million (+70%) compared to the same period the year before:
More on handmade2.0 (in German).
- Etsy Tech Talk: Moving Fast At Scale
- Etsy Grows Revenues from $180 Million to $314 Million
- Etsy 2008-2010: Business Growth Under the Microscope
- Etsy Raises Another $20 Million and Picks New COO
- Etsy 2010: How Social Can Commerce Get?
Originally posted in German by Jochen Krisch, adapted for excitingcommerce.com by Jason Soo.