Etsy has recently offered a few new good insights into the working style of their development team ("Moving Fast at Scale").
Etsy is trying to maintain their startup tempo and is constantly updating their site with an almost second-by-second pace.
Lately they have been pulling in strong revenues – they grew in March (+77%) at a rate not seen since a year ago.
- Etsy Grows Revenues from $180 Million to $314 Million
- Extras: 3D-Printing, Groupon Guide, Etsy, Google, Facebook
- Etsy 2008-2010: Business Growth Under the Microscope
- Etsy Raises Another $20 Million and Picks New COO
- Etsy 2010: How Social Can Commerce Get?
Originally posted in German by Jochen Krisch, adapted for excitingcommerce.com by Jason Soo.